Good to know
Elvedes Cable Systems B.V. (hereinafter further referred to as Elvedes) values the protection of your personal details highly. In this privacy statement we want to provide clear and transparent information on how we handle personal data.
We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and therefore handle your personal data with care.
Elvedes always adheres to applicable legislation and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
This means that we will in any event:
- ensure that the processing of your personal data is limited to only those details that are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- ask for your explicit permission if we need this for processing your personal data.
- have taken appropriate technical and/or organisational measures so that the security of your personal details is guaranteed.
not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which they were provided.
- are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, wish to inform you of these and respect them.
As Elvedes we are responsible for processing your personal data. If after reading our privacy statement, or in a more general sense, you have any questions about this or wish to contact us, you can do so using the contact information below:
Elvedes Cable Systems B.V.
5253 RM NIEUWKUIJK
What do we process personal data for?
Your personal data is processed by Elvedes Cable Systems for the following purposes:
- Sending order confirmations, packing lists and invoices. Usually a general email address is available for this purpose, but sometimes these are sent to the relevant person.
- E-mail traffic with persons regarding orders or other matters.
- Sending newsletters (of course you can unsubscribe from our newsletter), Christmas cards or invitations for activities (e.g. trade fairs).
For the above purposes, we may ask the following personal data from you:
- Name and address details, telephone number, e-mail address
Provision to third parties
In principle, the data that you provide to us will not be provided to third parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the above-mentioned purposes. For example, we outsource the addressing of the Christmas cards. Naturally, we make the necessary arrangements with these parties (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data.
Furthermore, we will not provide the data you provided to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is the police requesting (personal) data from us as part of an investigation. In such a case, we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to hand over these data. We may also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission to do so. We do not provide personal data to parties located outside the EU.
We only process personal data of minors (persons under 16 years of age) if written consent has been given by the parent, guardian or legal representative.
Elvedes does not keep personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it has been provided or is required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data from unlawful processing;
- Back-up of important information
- Automatic updates of system software and antivirus program.
- Systems are locked with username and password
- Only authorised employees have access to (special) data
Rights concerning your data
You have the right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part thereof) by us or one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data you have provided us with transferred to yourself or directly to another party if you so wish. We may logically ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the aforementioned requests.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact us. If you are unable to resolve the matter with us, we are naturally very disappointed. You have the right to submit a complaint to the Netherlands Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens), the supervisory authority in the field of privacy. If you have any questions or comments about our privacy statement, please contact us.